Sunday, June 3, 2007

To you who disses me

Fuck you!!!


I really dont know what you want from me, I don't even care. It's just that why do you have to be like that, i've done nothing to you. If you want, we can do this man to man. Let's fight mano-a-mano and let's see who's the better man. You might think that you're stepping on me when you diss me. Well, this one's for sure, I can put your feet on your mouth shitface...

i hope you'll realize that I just respect someone important for you and not you asshole. I hope you'll ran into me when I'm in a bad mood.

- Respect is something you should learn it's not manly to have no respect. And please brush you teeth, you might eat them when I punch you...

4 comments:

potpot said...

Chong, puso mo.

Is this who I think it is?

nielstrail said...

haha...

just letting it all out...

kailangan may outlet...

kasi baka pag naipon ibuhos ko sa kanya lahat...

ayoko ng ganun...

i think so kung sino mang iniisip mo ehehehe... :)

Karlo Magno Guadalupe said...

delayed po ako makibalita cenxa na haha grabety ka tlga

nielstrail said...

tsong... hehe